v2.6.0 – Dec 11, 2018
+ Added the full screen mode for a literally distraction-free writing environment.
* Improved the user interface when choosing dictionaries.
v2.5.0 – Dec 8, 2018
+ Added markup for bullet point as unordered list.
+ Added spell check support for up to three languages at the same time.
+ Added more spell check options when right-click the misspelled words.
* Improved the delete markup support when export to formats such as DOCX and PDF.
v2.4.2 – Dec 6, 2018
– Fixed minor bugs with the soft return.
– Fixed backslash in code/raw source markup.
* Improved the starting performance.
v2.4.0 – Dec 4, 2018
+ Added spell check for multiple languages. You can enable them via Edit > Dictionaries.
+ Added automatically check for update.
v2.3.2 – Dec 2, 2018
* Updated the auto-saving mechanism to improve the typing experience.
* Updated the spell check. Now you can see suggest replacements for misspelled words.
v2.3.0 – Dec 1, 2018
+ Added (fn) markup support for footnotes.
* Updated the support for touchscreen devices such as Microsoft Surface products.
* Improved the preview for DOCX.
– Fixed some bugs with certain export formats.
v2.2.0 – Nov 12, 2018
+ Export and import InspireSheet (.is file). So you can share your writing, exactly as it is, with friends who are also on Inspire.
* Upgraded the interaction experience.
– Fixed some bugs when exporting as Markdown/HTML and to WordPress.
v2.1.0 – Nov 8, 2018
+ Added password protection to Groups, providing a layer of security to your work.
* Updated the editing performance.
* Enhanced the writing experience.
v2.0.0 – Oct 22, 2018
+ Added cloud sync support. Now you can seamlessly sync and share files among multiple public cloud services such as Dropbox and Google Drive.
* Made some minor improvements.
* Optimized the overall writing experience.
– Fixed some bugs.
Contact us: email@example.com