We’re so excited to announce that we have added one one more interface to Inspire: Italian!
Thanks to one of our very warm-hearted users, we’re able to publish the Italian version of Inspire today.
If you’re interested in seeing more language interfaces in Inspire, feel free to let us know.
Or better yet, if you’re willing to help us with the translation, we’d be so thrilled to send you a free license key for Inspire. Or if you have your own website, we can offer you a discount code so your readers will also benefit from your generous act. Let’s talk, and we’ll work out the deal.
We’re so excited to tell you that we’ve added 2 more required features to Inspire in the latest version. Here’s the detail information about them:
1) You can now export sheets in a Group to a single document on Inspire. Just select the group that you want to export, and click Export… to turn the entire group into whatever format you desire.
2) You can now select multiple sheets at a time, and then decide what you want to do to them. For instance, export them to a file with the targeted format, trash them all together, or preview them all at once. Let your creativity guide the way.
3) We also fixed some minor bugs. So now you can have a smoother user experience on Inspire.
Feel free to update to the latest version of Inspire to enjoy the new features. And if you haven’t installed one yet, just download from here Download Inspire and enjoy the 10-day free trial.
What more features do you expect to see on Inspire? Come on, tell us what you think, and you may win yourself a life-time free license key to Inspire. 🙂
One more step ahead to the international! 😄
Hi friends, we’re so happy to announce that the Japanese version of Inspire the app and the website is now officially live. Click the link and let us know how you like it: https://www.inspire-writer.com/ja-jp/
Feel free to upgrade to the latest version of Inspire and change your interface language to Japanese if it suits you better.
C’mon, tell us what you think about it. We’re listening. 😁😁
Howdy! We’re so happy that we’re officially taking our first step towards the international.
Update Inspire to the latest version, i.e. Inspire 2.8.0, you’ll see the the Simplified Chinese interface via View > Language.
Also, the Chinese version of our website is officially live, let’s take a tour: https://www.inspire-writer.com/zh-cn/
What language are you using? And how much would you like to see your mother tongue showing as the interface for Inspire? Feel free to leave your comments below.
C’mon, we’re all ears.
Hi guys! Wish you all a wonderful weekend! 😁
Many of you have told us that you want to see Inspire in dark mode, and here is it. Check it out in the Inspire 2.7.0.
In the latest version, we have:
- Added the dark mode theme;
- Updated export to PDF and fixed a related bug;
- Added keyboard shortcut to footnote.
- And more bug fixed and user experience updated.
You can upgrade Inspire to the latest version via “Help” > “Check for the latest version now” and enjoy the dark mode in Inspire by pressing “Ctrl + T”.
If you haven’t installed Inspire yet, feel free to download here for a 10-day trial.
Or if you’re willing to write us a review, we’d be happy to provide you with a free life-time license. Feel free to contact us for more detail.
Howdy, friends! Already basking in the holiday mood? 😁
To give you the exclusive distraction-free focused writing experience in the holiday season, we work hard to add more required features to Inspire, so you can enjoy your writing more than you already do. Download the 10-day free trial version of Inspire here: https://www.inspire-writer.com/download
Now let’s take a look at updates for Inspire as of today!
- Added full screen mode support. So Inspire now is a literally distraction-free writing environment;
- Now you can use Inspire on touchscreen devices such as Surface Pro smooth as silk;
- Added cloud sync support for Inspire. So now you can seamlessly sync and share files among multiple public cloud services such as Dropbox and Google Drive;
- Added markdown language support for footnotes;
- Added password protection to Groups. So only you have access to writing that you want to keep private.
And more other features that await for your exploration.
What more features do you want to see in us? Feel free to let us know by leaving your comment below. We’re all ears.☺️