As promised, we’re releasing the third updated version of Inspire within the week. The latest version available now is Inspire 2.23. Update Inspire directly from within the app or download it here if you haven’t already.
Let’s take a look at what’s new in the latest version. Spoiler alert, the list is long.
1) We added 5 styles that you can choose to export your work to with the DOCX format. Not only that, we also improved the export and preview support when export to DOCX.
We said that this feature was not yet perfect, but this change is a big step ahead.
By exporting to the Formal style of the DOCX format, you will see this:
Have fun trying the rest of the 4 styles and choose the one that looks the best for your work.
2) Apart from exporting to DOCX files, you now can import a DOCX document into Inspire for further editing. Just go to File > Import… and select your target file. Simple as that.
3) As promised, on Inspire 2.23, we updated the German version of the introduction.
We owe it big to Peter, one of our warmed-hearted users who has devoted his time and effort into Inspire. Thanks mate!
What more do you want to see is us? Feel free to let us know, and we’d be in touch real soon.
Didn’t expect to see us just a day after the previous release, huh? Just kidding, you might have already gotten used to our frequency in launching updated versions of Inspire. Well, we sure hope you do! 🙂
We just released Inspire 2.22, adding the German language interface. Update it directly from the app or download it from here if you haven’t already.
We couldn’t say thank you enough to Peter Nathschläger who has helped us with the localization and translation with amazingly awesome efficiency and quality.
Peter is actually more committed than localizing the interface for Inspire: He also offered to translate the introduction sheets on the app. And with his devotion and efficiency, you can expect to see the German version of the welcoming message real soon.
See you soon! 🙂
Hey old friends, so happy to see you again! Wish you a lovely week ahead!
We’ve worked hard on the latest version of Inspire, 2.21. To be honest, it took us more time than planned, but we managed to nail it, well, almost. 😉😉
We understand that it’s not yet the perfect version, but we’re working to make it better and better.
Update Inspire directly within the app or download it from here if you haven’t already.
Here’s what’s new about Inspire 2.21:
1) We updated the DOCX export support. So now when you export to DOCX document and view the file with Microsoft Word, you will see the style you have on Inspire matching with the outline on Word. And you can choose how your work will look on Word by selecting its styles.
For example, this is what you’ll see when selecting the Traditional style:
And this is what you’ll see with the Formal style:
Update Inspire to the latest version and find the style that works for you the best!
2) We also updated the export support to DOCX and PDF document. Your work now comes with nicer looking fonts and better encoding.
Big, warm thanks to our users for suggesting us to do better on these two fronts. And if you have anything to say to us, or you think there are more that you’d like to see on Inspire, feel free to give us a shout out, and we’ll see what we can do from there. 🙂
It’s been long, old friends!
We just released the latest version of Inspire, 2.20, feel free to download it here and see the new features we have added to Inspire!
1) Tag is the first new feature that we’d like you to have a try. By clicking the paperclip button on the left side of the editor, or pressing Ctrl+4, you can add whatever tags to your sheets to mark their status, making them stand out from the crowd.
This is how your sheet looks like when you add the tags:
If your WordPress website share the same tag, like you have a “marketing” tag here on Inspire and one on your website, the tag on Inspire will be automatically applied to your WordPress post as well.
2) Thanks to one of our users’ generous help, we add one more language interface to Inspire, the Brazilian Portuguese:
3) We also updated the introduction on Inspire.
Inspire is built to grow and adapt, and we’ve been updating it almost every week over the past few months. So the old intro falls short a bit. So we got it updated to serve you better.
Go ahead and update to the latest version of Inspire and take a look at what we mean in this post.
Or, if you haven’t installed Inspire yet, click here to download and enjoy the 10-day free trial.
One more step ahead to the refresh of our look: We redesigned the icons on Inspire in the latest version of Inspire, 2.19.
Here is a screenshot for you to have a glimpse of the new icons:
In a nutshell, we changed all the icons on Inspire, and you’re more than welcome to check each and every of them out and let us know your thoughts.
In addition, we also optimize Inspire for higher resolution display, so it looks more fabulous on screens with high resolutions such as Surface devices.
Open your Inspire and update to the latest version and you’ll see the changes for yourself. Or you can download Inspire from here and enjoy the ten-day free trial where you have access to all features in the paid version.
Moving forward, we’ll roll out more features that you’ll find helpful for your distraction-free writing. And always feel free to let us know how you think we can make Inspire better to serve your needs. We’re all ears.
TL;DR: We changed the logo for Inspire.
We launched our new app logo a couple of days ago, as we start to refresh our look in general.
You’ll see the new look anywhere we’re out in public, like our website, Facebook, and of course, our app, Inspire, as well.
We believe the new look better matches what we’ve become today: a simple, clean distraction-free writing environment where you focus on nothing but your writing itself. It’s also a symbol of our dynamic future.
We’ll not bore you with the design thinking and the meaning of every angle and curve of the new logo, you’re smart, busy people. We just want to let you know about the change, so you won’t be too surprised when the icon on your laptop/desktop/tablet look different. It’s still us. We’re still Inspire.
We hope you like this new look and feel for Inspire! Update your Inspire to the latest version and tell us how you feel about it.
Howdy! Wish your week is off to an amazing start!
Open Inspire now, and you’ll be prompted with the latest update of Inspire, version 2.17.
If you haven’t tried the marvelous distraction-free writing app, feel free to download it from here and give it a spin. Trust us, you’ll fall in love with it before you know it.
On Inspire 2.17, you’ll see the following updates:
1) Now you can split your sheet into multiple sheets in a group by heading and/or divider.
By doing so, you don’t have to worry about writing longer content and not being able to sort them out in the first place. Like we said before, you focus on the content, and we handle the rest.
2) We also updated the multiple level lists, as you can see from what’s shown below:
Try the latest version of Inspire out and let us know how you like it.
If you want to see more updated features on Inspire, feel free to reach out, and we’d be in touch real soon. 🙂
We released the latest version of Inspire, it’s now 2.16. Come and check out the latest feature!
1) Inspire now allows you to add a featured image when publishing to WordPress. So you don’t have to do it when on WordPress.
2) Now you can select part of your sheet content and see the statistics of it, like this:
These two amazing features are suggested by our very warm-hearted users, and we thank them for their great efforts in making Inspire better.
And if you want to see more useful features on Inspire that will help you and many of our users, feel free to let us know. We’re all ears.
We just released an update of Inspire, 2.15, let’s check out what’s new!
1) Now you can select multiple sheets at a time and merge them into one. So if you’re writing on different sheets, the sheet merging feature is a good way to compile all of your work together into one.
2) We also added the Romanian interface.
3) In addition, to meet the needs of writers using different languages, we added more dictionaries for spell checking. One more step to the i18n!
What more features do you want to see in us? Or what feature do you need us to update? Feel free to let us know your thoughts. C’mon, we’re open for any suggestions.
We released Inspire 2.14 today, feel free to update your Inspire to the latest version to give it a spin, or download it from here if you don’t have one yet.
On Inspire 2.14, you can publish to Medium directly from within the app.
Click About adding Medium account to see more detail instruction on how to do it.
Feel free to give the latest version of Inspire a try, and let us know how you feel about it. We’d love to hear your constructive feedback to make Inspire better.